Saturday, September 24, 2011

Knee Deep in Blogs and Tutorials

Well, I'm still working on figuring out this whole world of blogging. I'm so amazed by everything that I find in blogland...I've found so many amazing teaching ideas just in the last two days alone! It's taken me all evening tonight, but I did finally figure out how to make a signature for my blog. Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to link up to linky parties and how to really keep up with posting daily.

I'm in the midst of my long-term sub position in VA at a private school. I've found that it's a totally new adventure to be teaching kids from K all the way to 8th grade... and some days I go straight from teaching Kinder computer class to 7/8th grade US History! It's wild! I have been taking some pictures and will work on posting those tomorrow, but for now just wanted to check out how my new signature works and see if my hours of squinting at the computer screen were effective. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment