Monday, October 28, 2013

Conferences are coming! {Student Self-Evaluations}

And it's just about that time of year again.... you know what time of year I mean! ......

Dum, dum, dum...

PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES!

I always feel like I'm unprepared for parent teacher conferences, particularly at my current school. The way that our school operates, I have very little interaction with most parents prior to our conferences in November. Also, my school doesn't allow student-led conferences (bummer!). So, I needed a way to have students lead the conferences without actually having them sit at the table with us.

This year I vowed that I would be more prepared than I was last year. And, by George, I think I am! Thanks to having a student teacher since school began, I found that records day didn't need to be spent frantically grading and entering grades, so I took Friday morning and developed a student self-evaluation tool to use with my students.



If you'd like to use it, hop on over to my TPT store. I made it for my classroom, but it's just a perk if you can use it in yours and save a little time. It's in Word Document form, and fully editable. Enjoy! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment